Canyon Flats – University of Nevada
Canyon Flats is a four-story, 158-unit Student Housing Project constructed on a podium slab that will house up to 508 students of the University of Nevada. This ‘L-shaped’ project will conveniently be built in downtown Reno across from the Circus Circus hotel-casino along 6th Street and Center Street.
The student housing development will include:
- Fully furnished one, two, three, and four-bedroom apartment plans
- Pet-friendly spaces
- Roof top deck with a pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Study rooms on every floor
- Coffee bar
- Cable & Wi-Fi
Opening Fall Semester 2020.
View Media Coverage:
- North Nevada Business View: Ground breaks on $37 million student housing project in downtown Reno
- Downtown Reno Partnership: First downtown Reno student housing complex under construction
- Reno Gazette Journal: Downtown Reno’s first student housing complex to open by Fall 2020. One amenity? Hot tubs
- Kolo News Now 8 abc: More options for student housing on the way